Saturday 31 December 2022

Bring on 2023

Another year gone. 2022 has been a good year on patch for locally scarce birds!

I never did quite revive this blog, but it was less neglected than recent years so I'm taking that as progress. Quite a few nice finds this year considering the disappointing amount of time I've been able to put into it, with the Glaucous Gull over my garden being perhaps the most unexpected. The 2nd of the 2 Honey Buzzards (Dorset) was impressive though, flying pretty much straight over me! 

I should probably do a bird montage image but to be honest, I can't be bothered to make it tonight (sorry), so here's one of some of my 2022 astro images!

Good luck to all heading out for January 1st birding, and all the best for 2023.




3 comments:

  1. What a stunning set of images! #photographygoals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning set of images! #photographygoals!

    ReplyDelete