Tuesday 14 May 2013

Montagu's Harrier over Seaton (better pics from April)

I had a bit of a play around with the pics of the Montagu's Harrier which put in a brief appearance over Colyford/Seaton on 26-04-2013. I just cropped and compressed the original files when I put up the initial post. I've since processed them in Adobe Lightroom 4. By processed I mean use the RAW data from the original file to optimise noise reduction and sharpness detail etc; no actual image manipulation involved. Here's the best two:



In my original post HERE I mentioned that the pic was approx 2% of the area of the original photo so the bird is obviously significantly less. Here's what the original of the pic just above looks like (proves that when I say distant or short lens, I mean it!):



That is 'Large' on the pic formatting as with the other two pics above.

No comments:

Post a Comment