Monday 15 April 2013

More pics from the Axe

I'm determined to keep up this spree of regular blog posts! Here's some pics from this evening. Pretty dark for all of them (between 19:30 and 20:20 and VERY dull and cloudy) but they look 'daylight-ish' because I know what I'm doing with a camera. I went primarily to see the Barn Owl which appears regularly near Black Hole Marsh but it didn't show... better luck next time hopefully.











The lower 3 pics were taken over the weekend in slightly less dull conditions. I confess to a high level of desperation when I took the Gull pic; there was nothing of interest about and I was determined to take some more BIF shots with my new lens. I'm quite pleased with how it came out considering it was dull (mildly preferable to harsh back-lighting mind you). Now all that needs to happen is for an Osprey to do a similar pass, with two 12 inch Mullet dangling helplessly from the bird's talons... Hey, what's wrong with a bit of fantasising occasionally eh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment