Tuesday, 31 May 2016

Canon 5D Mark iii sale (NOW SOLD)

Apologies for the lack of new content; I haven't been out lately due to a busy turn with work(s). I'll be updating my camera gear over the next month or two as my camera bodies are distinctly old and outdated. My main camera was a 2009 model and that one sold in April, now I just need to shift my 5D3 which has been my back-up. A few points about it in case you're interested:

  • Near-MINT condition! Two tiny marks on the body (by tiny, I mean they are too small to see in the pics below)
  • Just under 42,000 shutter actuations (rated for 150,000)
  • All original accessories are included
  • Camera has had a main screen protector fitted since purchase
  • Will include Royal Mail Special Delivery to mainland UK and a 32GB SD card in the price
  • £1250
Main strengths of this body are the strong high-ISO performance and superb auto-focus. Unless you specifically need the extra-fast frame rate of a 7Dii or a 1 series body then this is an excellent choice, for wildlife or general (the 5D3 is still no slouch at 6 frames per second). These currently sell new for around £2200, and were priced at £3000 at the release date. 

Grab a bargain - priced for quick sale and the camera doesn't owe me anything.

Contact me at tj.white@btinternet.com




No comments:

Post a Comment